Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Hologram? Seriously?

I don't have a lot of time considering this dying battery but I have to say this. Earlier I asked the question of why Tavis Smiley was on NBC. That moment has been trumped in spades. Why on God's green earth is will.i.am on CNN in the form of a hologram. Is this Star Trek? Is Data about to embark on a hip-hop adventure? Is this Star Wars? Is R2D2 depicting the moments of this concert? This has reached a whole new level of ridiculous. I don't understand how exactly a 3D hologram is captivating television on a 2D screen. CNN is doing some serious pandering and if it wasn't so trustworthy (despite them calling states much later than all other networks) I'd almost be willing not to watch at the circus this network is.

Also, what's up with no one calling Florida yet?

No comments: